Thank you for your interest in registering for a paddleboard yoga or fitness class! We are excited to now offer both paddleboard yoga and paddleboard fitness classes. You can learn more about what to expect from the different classes on the SUP Yoga & Fitness page.
Please read the class policies and registration information below. Once you’re ready to rock, click on the calendar to reserve your spot!
**Don’t see a date that works for you? Grab a friend (or a few) then contact Liz directly to request the date you would like to paddle.
1. Please arrive onsite 15 minutes prior to the published start time of class.
2. Wear a bathing suit or comfortable workout gear that can get wet.
3. Cost: $30 per class. Included in the price: Board, paddle, personal flotation device (PFD) rental and instructor fee.
4. All classes must be paid for in advance. (See bolded note in the How to Register section)
5. No refunds will be provided for any reason. If you cancel your class reservation within the acceptable guidelines (No. 6), you will be given a single class credit. If you do not cancel within the guidelines or cannot find someone else to take your place, you will forfeit your class fee.
6. Cancellation policy: If you need to cancel after you have paid for class, you must e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org the day before the class. Late cancels or no-shows will result in no class credit offered.
7. If it rains, is too windy or class is called off for any other reason, you will be given a single class credit.
How to Register:
Check out the list of available classes on the calendar below (Scroll months at the top). Boards are limited so if you want to participate in a class, we highly recommend reserving your spot well in advance. If you have your own paddleboard, contact Liz directly and join any class for only $10.
1. Click on your desired class. If you select Soulshine or Shakti class times, you will need to continue to their websites directly to register. Nashville Paddle classes will register on this site, following the steps below.
2. Fill out all contact information & select how many spots for which you are wanting to register/pay.
3. Confirm your selection.
4. Pay for your class. After confirming your registration, you be taken to a screen that says your registration information has been received. You will then need to click the ‘Pay Now and Complete Registration’ button at the bottom of that screen. This will take you to our vendor’s secure payment site (PayPal) to complete the transaction. Note: You do not need a PayPal account to pay. Simply click the ‘Don’t have a PayPal account’ link on the right side and follow the process from there.
Your registration is not complete until we receive your payment for the class in advance! We cannot accept cash or checks onsite. Due to the limited number of spots, if you do not pay for your class immediately after reserving your spot you will be removed from the system and your registration canceled so that others may fill your spot.
|« OCT « NOV||December 2013||JAN » FEB »|